About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Fashion Stylist/Coach,Kingsway Mall Style Council Member, Mrs Canada 2006, Hairstylist and Makeup artist to the best clients, Mother of 2, and Wife to the #1 husband in the world!

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fairly Feathered Friends

I have always been in love with Peacocks...to me they are the most beautiful creatures God created! One of the things I love about them is that they sometimes keep their look toned down, and then other times they glam it up and show it off, but they are ALWAYS regal and beautiful no matter what mode they are in. If you've ever watched a peacock walk, they walk with such authority and confidence. I think looking good does that for a creature!

So channel the peacock and strut your stuff in some fabulous feathered finds!

I recently became aware of a local jewlery designer who makes wonderful feathered creations! Find  Briwok Earrings And Artware on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment