About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Fashion Stylist/Coach,Kingsway Mall Style Council Member, Mrs Canada 2006, Hairstylist and Makeup artist to the best clients, Mother of 2, and Wife to the #1 husband in the world!

Thursday 28 April 2011

Priceless Fashion

This morning I saw the most beautiful outfit I've ever seen on a woman at Tim Hortons. Although I did not have the guts to ask her if I could take her picture, I did my best to find a similar photo online so you could share with me in admiring her tenacity to pull of such a brave look. Her hair was pulled into a bun, still wet from the shower and no hair was let astray by the determined job of 4-5 clips. On her head she wore the most fitted beret.

Those women who trade in their dresses for a uniform deserve our respect and appreciation. As I stood next to her in line wearing my ruffled Kensie trench coat that just earlier that morning I had felt looked so smart, I felt that my outfit failed to inspire and did not deserve any attention whatsoever next to her. My failing this morning was in not telling her of my thoughts...so it's in my unexpressed gratitude that I write this blog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment