About Me

My photo
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Fashion Stylist/Coach,Kingsway Mall Style Council Member, Mrs Canada 2006, Hairstylist and Makeup artist to the best clients, Mother of 2, and Wife to the #1 husband in the world!

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Southgate Stylist Search 2011

If you asked me today "What's new?" or "How's it goin'?", you wouldn't get a pat "Nothin' or "Good". I would most definitely answer with something more along the lines of "WELL! I am having such a fabulous week! Great big news! I've been accepted as one of six finalists in Southgate Centre's Stylist Challenge!!!" 
Southgate Stylist Search

This is a fabulous opportunity for me to display my passion for fashion and call upon my years of experience. I am so looking forward to meeting the many new faces associated with this great event! A few of these people will be my five fellow contestants! (Good luck to you all in the weeks to come!) We will be attending the Southgate Style Lounge on Saturday and will compete in the first two challenges. One of these challenges is to style two mannequins from fashions from two Southgate stores. You need to attend this fab event because then you will get to watch live! As well, there will be great food by Earls, Music by DJ Mike Tomas, red carpet treatment, mini manicures from Eveline Charles and don't forget the prizes!

Southgate Center is renowned for it's commitment to the most fashionable Edmontonian and prides itself in impeccable customer service and an unforgettable shopping experience.  It is an absolute honor to have been chosen to be a part of this outstanding opportunity.
So join me on Saturday April 9 at 12:00pm Southgate Centre! But before you do, go to Southgate Centre's Facebook Page and "Like" them in order to get your invitation!


Southgate's Stylist program is a unique opportunity in Edmonton to have your own personal shopper for two hours  costing only a donation of $20(taxable!) to Suit Yourself !

No comments:

Post a Comment